Job searches are taking on a new meaning, with work life balance, flexibility, and nontoxic culture as the impetus.
I help busy professionals with strategic planning to lay out the long-term, broad goals they want to achieve while outlining the tactical plan. My clients are coached on things like:
- Repackaging their skills and experience
- Executive presence
- Finding a balance between work, home, community service responsibilities, and self
- Becoming top performers in their workplace
- How to move into less metric based careers
- Making decisions between a lateral job change that will expand their skills vs. a new job that comes with higher pay and a better title
- What to do when their skillset is strong but highly niche
- Understanding why their resume keeps getting passed over
- Diving into why they are getting job interviews—but no offers
- What to do if they are falling behind in technology skills or having trouble keeping up
- How to balance results from online strength aptitude assessments and their intuition to make sound career decisions
- How to develop a powerful presence at work
- Maintaining good mental health in the workplace
Includes: 4 calls, 55 minutes, email support between sessions.